A subscription to Dynasty Football Fan gives you exclusive access to premium content on our site, our unique rookie rankings that utilize our proprietary Dynasty MetriX database and also includes our 2017 Dynasty Rookie Draft Guide.
The Dynasty Rookie Draft Guide and premium content uses our proprietary database of statistics unmatched in the dynasty content world. This premium area will base much of it’s content on the metric that I’ve developed that I call Dynasty MetriX (DMX). This represents a quantitative approach to evaluating NFL rookies built on Dynasty Football Fan’s revolutionary database of statistics going back to 2001. Offensive skill positions are evaluated on 23 metrics and ranked based on:
- Athleticism Scores including speed, agility, power and strength – 10 metrics evaluated and combined into four powerful scores that relate to a prospects athleticism from combine or pro-day performance
- Market value of draft position – Market value is an important consideration in evaluating prospects. Why do we incorporate draft position? NFL teams go to extreme lengths to vet these players and understand and rank their value to the team and then choose accordingly. Imbedded in that choice (and therefore that draft position) is both a very real approximation of the value of the player and a ton of research that goes well beyond the layperson’s capabilities. NFL teams have armies of security people, scouts, coaches, player personnel directors scouring every piece of information available for each player in the draft.
- Age-weighted production including yardage and TDs – 12 metrics evaluated including rushing, receiving and combined yardage and TD performance in relation to your team’s total performance on the same metrics. All of this is then age-weighted to show identify great performance by young prospects.
For only $9.99 (16% off of other dynasty sites) you get an exclusive premium section filled with database-focused content. You will also have access to the 2017 Dynasty Rookie Draft Guide which provides 26 pages of statistical output on rookies that will help you dominate your draft, win consistently and stay on top of your league for the long term. The draft guide includes:
- Rookie DMX scores compared to historic rookies back to 2001 (16 years!)
- Position by Position Draft Strategies
- Draft Class Strength
- Historical Rookie Hit Rates
- Complete Rookie Rankings and Commentary
- Updated Post-Combine, Pre-Draft & Post-Draft